and as I've done with my other working miniatures, I've made a video of it being used! I have so much fun making those :D.
while filing the bottleneck to make the cap/jewelrypart fit (the neck was too wide for it) I unfortunately damaged the upper part of the glass, the part directly under the neck. It got scratched, although I really thought I was careful enough and avoiding just that. But apparantly didn't ;), so I decided it to be a feature of the glass ;). Like it's a section of sandblasted glass, albeit not the most neat one, but hey :D. With the 'sugar' in it it isn't even noticable.
also, the neck broke off while trying to get a tiny piece of metal out of the spout while the cap with it was on the bottle.. not a smart thing to do apparantly ;). I did have another one of that same perfumebottle I could use, but didn't feel like filing another bottleneck, which hadn't been the most fun part. It's also very delicate/risky to do as that part of the glass gets very thin because of it. So I decided to glue the piece of glass back on and hoped for the best. I used 2-part epoxyglue, that worked perfectly! And the cap still fits too, yay! It's still how it was before glueing: fitting snugly so it stays put while pouring, even with 'vigorous' tapping ;), but also detachable - very carefully - to be able to fill the bottle.
the little teabag for anyone who hadn't seen it before and because I really like the photo of it. I made it like a RL-teabag, glued in the middle so it gets two compartments, filled with real - finely ground - tea, folded and then closed at the top.
*unfortunately discontinued.., as are the other 4 models of perfumebottles from the same company...